Submit an Intervention
Submit an Intervention!
Are you interested in submitting an intervention to the SNAP-Ed Toolkit for review? If so, please sign-up below to express your interest in submitting an intervention later this year.
Does your organization currently have an intervention included in the SNAP-Ed Toolkit? If so, you are invited to submit updates to your intervention in 2020.
The solicited updates will include:
- Costs associated with the intervention
- New effectiveness data
- Available training and evaluation resources
- Contact information
Review Important Dates for FY 2020!
|Monday, December 2, 2019||Online submission for new intervention opens.|
|Wednesday, January 8, 2020||Online submission for intervention updates opens.|
|Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 3 PM EST||Training webinar for developers. (Watch the recorded webinar here!)|
|Friday, February 28, 2020 at 5 PM CST||Online submission for new intervention closes.|
|Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 5 PM CST||Online submission for intervention updates closes.|
|Friday, May 22, 2020||Intervention decisions announced.|
|Summer 2020||New interventions and intervention edits integrated into SNAP-Ed Toolkit.|
Access Training and Technical Assistance!
- Submitting Your Intervention to the SNAP-Ed Toolkit
- These webinars are helpful for intervention developers and organizations submitting an intervention for review. It provides an overview of how to apply the RE-AIM Framework to your application and submit your intervention through the online submission portal.
- SNAP-Ed Toolkit Reviewer Training
- This webinar is helpful for people scoring intervention applications AND intervention developers and organizations submitting an intervention for review. It provides an overview of how to identify high-scoring responses and submit your scores via the online submission portal. Watch the recorded reviewers webinar or view the slides here.
The application uses the RE-AIM Framework to organize each section: Reach, Effectiveness, Adoption, Implementation, and Maintenance. To learn more about RE-AIM, visit http://www.re-aim.org/ or watch the RE-AIM Online Training.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign Up Here to express interest in submitting an intervention for review during the next review period: