Submit an Intervention
Submit an Intervention!
Are you interested in submitting an intervention to the SNAP-Ed Toolkit for review? If so, please sign-up below to express your interest in submitting an intervention later this year. We will open the call for submissions on Monday, December 2, 2019. In the meantime, you can prepare by reviewing submission materials (submission application form and submission scoring tool) and the webinar with best practices and tips for submitting your intervention.
Does your organization currently have an intervention included in the SNAP-Ed Toolkit? If so, you are invited to submit updates to your intervention in 2020.
The solicited updates will include:
- Costs associated with the intervention
- New effectiveness data
- Available training and evaluation resources
- Contact information
We will be collecting updates starting Monday, January 6, 2020. Stay tuned for more details.
Review Important Dates for FY 2020!
|Monday, December 2, 2019||Online submission for new intervention opens.|
|Monday, January 6, 2020||Online submission for intervention updates opens.|
|Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 3 PM EST||Training webinar for developers. (Register Here!)|
|Friday, February 28, 2020||Online submission for new intervention closes.|
|Friday, February 28, 2020||Online submission for intervention updates closes.|
|Friday, May 22, 2020||Intervention decisions announced.|
|Summer 2020||New interventions and intervention edits integrated into SNAP-Ed Toolkit.|
Access Training and Technical Assistance!
- Submitting Your Intervention to the SNAP-Ed Toolkit
- This webinar is helpful for intervention developers and organizations submitting an intervention for review. It provides an overview of how to apply the RE-AIM Framework to your application and submit your intervention through the online submission portal. Watch the recorded tips webinar or view the slides here.
- SNAP-Ed Toolkit Reviewer Training
- This webinar is helpful for people scoring intervention applications AND intervention developers and organizations submitting an intervention for review. It provides an overview of how to identify high-scoring responses and submit your scores via the online submission portal. Watch the recorded reviewers webinar or view the slides here.
The application uses the RE-AIM Framework to organize each section: Reach, Effectiveness, Adoption, Implementation, and Maintenance. To learn more about RE-AIM, visit http://www.re-aim.org/ or watch the RE-AIM Online Training.
Please email us at email@example.com.
Sign Up Here to express interest in submitting an intervention for review during the next review period: