Making the Healthy Choice the Easy Choice: An Introduction to Policy, Systems, and Environmental (PSE) Approaches to Promote Healthy Eating and Physical Activity
This online course is designed to meet the needs of professionals working to increase access to healthy food and physical activity options for low-income individuals and families. Learners will gain knowledge and skills to develop, implement, and evaluate effective policies, systems, and environmental approaches in this 12-hour, self-paced course. The online course contains six modules with videos, an interactive workbook, practical tools, and self-assessments.
- Module 1 – Introduction to Policy, Systems, and Environmental (PSE) Approaches
- Module 2 – Identifying Community Needs
- Module 3 – Building Partnerships and Collaborations
- Module 4 – Creating PSE Action Plans
- Module 5 – Implementing PSE Action Plans
- Module 6 – Evaluation of PSE Approaches
A certificate of completion for all graduates and 12 CPEUs for Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are available.
Visit www.ecornell.com/pse for more information or to enroll.