Going Online: The nuts & bolts of providing SNAP-Ed programming virtually
The SNAP-Ed Toolkit Team curated resources to introduce SNAP-Ed Implementing Agencies to online platforms to deliver SNAP-Ed programming virtually. Watch the recorded webinar for a tour of the Tools for Online Delivery Page.
|Webinar Title||Original Date||Session Handouts|
|Going Online: The nuts & bolts of providing SNAP-Ed programming virtually||October 22, 2020||Webinar Slides
Q&A Document (contains some corrections to the recorded video)
Adapting SNAP-Ed Programs for COVID-19 Webinar Series
SNAP-Ed partners across the country are adapting to a changing and challenging new virtual environment. While some initiatives are modifying their existing digital nutrition education platforms, others are reinventing their delivery methods.
The SNAP-Ed Connection and the SNAP-Ed Toolkit invite you to join us for a 3-part webinar series where we’ll hear from state and local SNAP-Ed programs who are creating, innovating, and delivering SNAP-Ed remotely in the COVID-19 era.
|Webinar Title||Original Date||Q&A Document||Handouts|
|Adapting SNAP-Ed Programming to Remote Delivery (1.5 CEU)||July 28, 2020|
|Measuring and Evaluating Impact (1.5 CEU)||August 4, 2020|
|Collecting and Reporting Data (1.5 CEU)||August 11, 2020||Q&A Doc – Coming Soon!||Session 3 Handouts|
These webinars are pre-approved for 1.5 CPE credits (until July 28, 2023) for Registered Dietitians and Dietetic Technicians, Registered by the Commission for Dietetic Registration.
SNAP-Ed Intervention Intervention Implementation Webinars
Webinars are available for some interventions included in the SNAP-Ed Toolkit. These intervention implementation webinars were previously developed by the Center for Training and Research Translation (Center TRT) and include the following:
- Connecticut Breastfeeding Initiative
- Faithful Families Eating Smart Moving More
- Health Bucks
- Healthy Food Environments Pricing Incentives
- Healthy Nutrition Guidelines for LA City Government
- Riverside Unified School District (RUSD) Farmers Market Salad Bar Program
USDA’s SNAP-Ed Connection has three webinars available:
- EARS Training for Federal Fiscal Year 2017 and Beyond
- Evaluation Tools for SNAP-Ed Populations and Needs
- Finding SNAP-Ed Materials the Easy Way
Center TRT developed additional webinars to disseminate practice-relevant training and information for public health practitioners:
- Evidence-Based Public Health Evaluation: Evaluating the Program or Policy
- Healthy Change: Putting Local and State Food Policy To Work for Your Communities
- Practical Policy Evaluation
The Public Health Institute’s Center for Wellness and Nutrition hosted these webinars: